BEHIND THE KEYBOARDS.
5fold is a group of five partners and a growing staff of interdisciplinary talent crafting creative solutions for clients. Doodlers, coders, writers, planners, number crunchers and jingle writers, all working together under our mandate: The highest quality work, the highest quality customer service, and as much fun as possible.
A serial entrepreneur, Darren has started and grown 5 businesses since the age of 16. He’s a foodie, a traveller, a sports fan and a family man who’s happiest spending time with his wife, two beautiful children and a glass of wine.
Marc is a master of diagnosing client needs and prescribing the right digital solutions. He loves golf, baseball, and falling down nearly endless youtube rabbit holes in search of truth, meaning, and how Judge Judy became a thing.
ADAM K. JOHNS
Adam is a creative director, designer, illustrator and a veteran of the creative industry since back when Photoshop came on floppy discs. When he’s not at the office, he’s home with his wife and two beautiful sons, filling up his iPad with drawings of them.
Director of Development
Aaron is our Director of Development and we don’t understand 96% of what he does. Drinking Coke is the other 4%. Not only is he a top-notch developer, but he can hold his own against any designer in a typography debate.
Director of Client Services
Emma has over ten years of experience in client services. She uses her bafflingly positive attitude and charm to build strong, long-lasting client relationships while her superhuman project management skills preserve the sanity of designers and developers alike.